Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. As of January 2018, Binance has the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
BNB powers the Binance Ecosystem. As the native coin of Binance Chain, BNB has multiple use cases: fueling transactions on the Chain, paying for transaction fees on Binance Exchange, making in-store payments, and many more.
We created 25 HOOD tokens on the Binance blockchain. Each representing a real life physical DeFi Hungry Hoody. The initial price of a token is 0.127443 BNB. Approximately $33 USD [23/3/21].
Tokens can be bought and sold in fractions however 1 HOOD token is required to redeem any size DeFi Hungry Hoody delivered worldwide, free shipping.
The price of HOOD changes when tokens are bought and sold.
Every time a HOOD token is redeemed for a hoody, that token is burned. Burning tokens permanently removes them from circulation thus increasing the scarcity of HOOD.
Whats under the hood?
Built to last. The DeFi Hungry Hoody is the best Hooded Sweatshirt we’ve ever made. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure every detail of this sweatshirt is the best of the best and meticulously designed. From the fit, color palette, specialty yarns, and antique trims, to the way the fabric is knit, dyed, cut, and sewn, it has everything we think a sweatshirt needs without having too much.
It’s all in the details.
Sparing no expense, the DeFi Hungry Hoody is constructed of a 13.5oz/450gm 3-End fleece fabric with a 20 singles 100% Ring Spun Cotton face yarn. To limit vertical shrinkage the body panels have been cut Cross-Grain, and additions of double ribbing side panels add stretch for a comfortable fit. We chose reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for exceptional durability, and to showcase the sewing quality. Built to perfection with our 3″ long 520gm 100% cotton ribbing at the cuffs, waistband, and side panel. Finishing Touches on the DeFi Hungry Hoody are the antique silver eyelets and drawcord tips, 100% Cotton shoelace drawcords, a woven tear away neck label and hand sewn chenille mouth patch.
“PancakeSwap is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that’s been created on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
Launched on September 20, 2020 PancakeSwap is a DEX on the BSC using permissionless liquidity pools that are automated and run completely by algorithms. This use of algorithms to run the pools makes PancakeSwap an automated market maker.
One of the growing complaints about projects built on Ethereum are the high fees and slow transactions from the network. PancakeSwap doesn’t use the Ethereum network though, it uses the BSC network and BEP-20 tokens. As a result the fees paid are much lower, typically ranging from $0.04 to $0.20, and transactions take less than 5 seconds on average. Compare that with Ethereum, where fees have been above $20 for much of 2021 and transactions take up to 5 minutes to confirm. ” – Coin Bureau
New Buyers Guide
- Download a crypto wallet compatiable with BNB. We reccomend TrustWallet.
- Use the TrustWallet app to create a New Wallet.
- Your new wallet will display four cryptocurrencies, with a balance of zero. Select the fourth one, “Smart Chain”
- Click the “Buy Smart Chain” button.
- Enter the amount of BNB you wish to buy, then provide debit or credit card details.
- Now you are ready to purchase HOOD. Open TrustWallet and select the DApps icon at the bottom.
- type DigiWish.org/HOOD into the search bar and this page will load. Click the “BUY” button above
- That button will take you to PancakeSwaps exchange and automatically import HOOD. Check the “I understand” box and click Continue
- At the top of the screen adjacent from “pancakeswap.finance” you will see a diamond icon. Click it and select Smart Chain
- Click on Unlock Wallet to connect your wallet
If you have any questions feel free to ask us via the message icon below.